Here's our top tips on how to be prepared for your interview:
- Do your homework. Find out as much as possible about the role you’re applying for and get to know a little about our brands and what they’re all about.
- Know where you’re going and how long it’ll take you to get there - all of our broadcast centres are listed on global.com so be prepared before you start your journey. And make sure you have a way of contacting us just in case you’re going to be late.
- We’re pretty relaxed in the office and dress casually. Dress how you feel appropriate for the role you’ve applied for; clean and presentable is a good start.
- This is your chance to sell yourself. We want to know what you're good at, what your key achievements are, skills and qualifications, standout moments, expectations and aspirations, interests and simply what makes you, you.
- Be confident about your answers and don’t be afraid to ask us to repeat the question if you don’t understand it the first time.
- Be passionate and simply tell us why you want to work with us in this particular job.
- Be enthusiastic and smile.
If there’s anything you want to know about us, you’ll have the opportunity to ask questions, so have a think about these beforehand. Here are some examples to think about: What is it like to work for Global? What sort of people will you be working with on a day-to-day basis? What sort of projects or work will you be involved in? What training will be available to you?